Medical & Health Tech Conference
23 July 2019
National Innovation Agency (NIA), 1st floor
|13.20 - 13.30||Opening Ceremony|
|13.30 - 13.50||Healthtech Innovation trends in Thailand.
• Krit Pongpirul, MD, MPH, PHD.
|13.50 - 14.30||Medical & Health Ecosystem for Quality of life.
• Managing Director of ahti • Amsterdam health & technology institute, Netherlands
• Dr. Suwit Wibulpolprasert, M.D. Vice Chair of International Health Policy Program Foundation (IHPF) Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Foundation (HITAF) and President of Yothi Medical Innovation District: YMID
• Juk Kosalyawat, President of Thai Healthtech Association.
|14.30 - 14.50||Therapeutic Drug Management software
• M.Sameh Farrag, Manager for the Middle East and Asia, Mediware
|14.50 - 15.10||Microbiome, a new biotherapeutic technology for gut health and digestive diseases
• Jonathan Krive, CEO of AsiaBiome, Hong Kong
|15.10 - 15.30||Panoxyvir: A New Antiviral Frontier
• Prof. David Lembo, Head, Laboratory of Molecular Virology and Antiviral Research, Dept. of Clinical and Biological Sciences, University of Turin
|15.30 - 16.10||The Importance of Technology & Analytics in Transforming Patient Experience
• Anupam Chatterjee, Founder & CEO of CEMPIA Cheng Loke, Regional Business Development Manager, CEMPIA
|16.10 - 16.30||Thailand Healthtech Tourism
• Niruth Sripawatakul, Executive Director of Sustainable Commerce and Exponential Learning at Phayathai and Paolo Hospital Group